1 min read
Here are a few more area that will/may be disrupted:
- the judicial system (both penal and civil) - AI development will force some changes there both at the legislation level, but also in terms of how much human personnel is needed (like clerks, auxiliary or support personnel)
- pharmacists - AI will probably replace many of them; drive-through pharma with pharmacist AI ATM? ordering your prescription online with the whole process till arriving being automated?
- diagnosticians maybe next surgeons
- as much as I don't like to say this: programmers, because code is easily learnable by AI
- etc. (you already mentioned many other fields to be disrupted in other posts, I'm not going to repeat them here)
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta