LEO&HODL Contest - Focus: Multi-Token Bridge Revenue
Every week, the LEO&HODL contest chooses a LEO product (e.g., LeoDEX, LeoBridge, LPUD, etc.) and the contestants write their amazing posts and do the tasks to be eligible for 175 LEO prizes in addition to hodlcommunity support 🔥
It is easy to get rewarded with the contest. Write a post about the contest, post LeoThreads (blockchain-based Twitter), and do the tasks. You can start experiencing Web3 in its latest form 😉
This week, we will explore Cross-Chain CUB DeFi projects and their revenue model that is used to make purchases with buy-back mechanism. Spoiler: The higher number of transactions and volume on LeoBridges, the more revenue is collected to buy PolyCUB and CUB tokens.
Let's focus on raising awareness about Multi-token Bridge System and the Revenue.
The Weekly Focus (till December 3) -> Multi Token Bridge!
In this task, there are several questions to be answered if you wish to write about them.
What is Multi Token Bridge (MLT)?
How does MLT work?
What are the effects of it on the platforms so far?
Have you used LeoBridge and do you think this is a helpful system?
Also you can talk about:
Comparison of Multi-token Bridge system with another bridge
Strong and Weak sides of MLT
Suggestions for LeoFinance team to advance MLT
The Tasks of Multi-Token Bridge Revenue - Week 14
Here is the full list of tasks. You are supposed to address all of them to be eligible for 175 LEO prize.
- Join the Discord of LeoFinance (Leo Discord) & HODL Community (HODL Discord).
- Submit your entry on HODL Discord Channel -> leo-hodl-contest-submission Create LeoThreads (at least 5 LeoThreads** and do not forget to share the link in your submission) and explain the reasons why you use this Leo Product / the benefits of them etc.
- Use hashtags #hodlcontest #leocontest #contest to be eligible.
- Use at least 3 leoglossary links (Leo Glossary by TaskMaster) in your post.
- Make a LPUD post on LeoFinance and the title of your post needs to have "LEO&HODL Contest" (e.g., September LPUD and LEO&HODL Contest)
- Optional (Bonus): Invite 3 friends of yours by tagging in your post (e.g., hey @vlemon, you should join the contest)
Note: You can have maximum of 2 entries per week.
Time for Feedback!
We would like to enrich our ecosystem with a sustainable event that will encourage people to explore LeoFinance ecosystem. For that purpose, we are initiating several contests that are based on LeoVerse.
What else can be done to reach more people and make these events more fruitful? Share with us 😉
Final Notes: Example Submission
When your content is ready, you will submit the link on HODL Discord channel named leo-hodl-contest-submission. The entries will be reviewed until Saturdays and the winners will be declared on Hodl Community Leo post.
You can check an example submission. Total 175 LEO will be shared among Top 3. ( 100 / 50 / 25). Each proper submission will be rewarded via upvotes. Guidelines and visuals are very well appreciated.
Check out LeoBridge that generates revenue for the tokens.
Follow the updates on LeoFinance ecosystem on @leogrowth account!
Hive on ✌🏼
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta