LEO&HODL Contest Week 4 - Focus: LeoGlossary!
As you know, LeoFinance&HODL contest is designed to raise awareness on the Leo products that we are using. So far we talked about LeoBridges, LeoThreads and this week we are going to talk about LeoGlossary by TaskMaster till Saturday!
Last week we intended to talk about LeoGlossary but, since it was time for LPUD, we postponed it to this week. So, this week, (until September 24 00:00 PDT), we are going to make a post and LeoThreads about the contributions of LeoGlossary to LeoFinance ecosystem 🦁
The Weekly Focus (till September 24) -> LeoGlossary!
In this task, there are several questions to be answered if you wish to write about them.
What are the benefits of LeoGlossary keywords to LEO ecosystem?
Why you should we refer to LeoGlossary on our Hive posts?
What other 5 keywords should be added to LeoGlossary and why?
Also you can talk about:
- Your previous experience with LeoGlossary (benefits, SEO etc.)
- How to use LeoGlossary easily while preparing your posts.
- Compare LeoGlossary's effects with similar projects (if there is) 😉
The Tasks of The LPUD Contest - Week 4
It is great to see that our LEO&HODL contest reached many people only in 3 weeks. We hope to have more people, more rewards and more engagement 🔥 For that purpose, what about inviting people and commenting on contestors' posts?
- Join the Discord of LeoFinance (Leo Discord) & HODL Community (HODL Discord).
- Submit your entry on HODL Discord Channel -> leo-hodl-contest-submission Create LeoThreads (at least 5 LeoThreads** and do not forget to share the link in your submission) and explain the reasons why you use this Leo Product / the benefits of them etc.
- Use hashtags #hodlcontest #leocontest #contest to be eligible.
- Use at least 3 leoglossary links (Leo Glossary by TaskMaster) in your post.
- Re-hive (reblog) 2 LeoGlossary posts that you like recently. Make a LeoGlossary post on LeoFinance and the title of your post needs to have "LEO&HODL Contest**" (e.g., LeoGlossary Effects and LEO&HODL Contest)
- Comment on 2 posts of other participants (check #hodlcontest tag to find them)
- Optional (Bonus): Invite 3 friends of yours by tagging in your post (e.g., hey @vlemon, you should join the contest)
If you want, you can design a How-to post for newbies or you can talk about the LeoGlossary 101 from different perspectives as you wish.
Note: You can have maximum of 2 entries per week.
When your content is ready, you will submit the link on HODL Discord channel named leo-hodl-contest-submission. The entries will be reviewed until Saturdays and the winners will be declared on Hodl Community Leo post.
You can check an example submission. Total 175 LEO will be shared among Top 3. ( 100 / 50 / 25). Each proper submission will be rewarded via upvotes. Guidelines and visuals are very well appreciated.
Follow the updates on LeoFinance ecosystem on @leogrowth account!
Hive on ✌🏼
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta