LeoGlossary: Earth Splinter
This post is published via InLeo.
1 min read
SplinterGlossary: Earth Splinter
The Earth Splinter of Anumün primarily uses the element of Earth, which governs growth and the forces of nature.
It is also known as the Green Splinter.
- good balance between range, magic, or melee attack types; any of them can become the focus for a game if one has the right summoners
- great for both high speed and the Reverse Order ruleset
- protect, rust, and repair abilities
- no monster has the Cleanse ability in the Earth splinter, but the Scarred Llama Mage summoner cleanses the tank every round
- Affliction is very useful against Earth, especially if Llama is not used
- all anti-attacker options can be weak points for Earth, depending on what the team is focused on
- using monsters with medium attack power to bypass forcefield is a good idea, in case Mycelic Slipspawn is used
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta