LPUD gets Revamped: Big change and 250k Leo in Delegations!
LPUD has become the flagship event on LeoFinance, an event that is community driven and community supported and I mean, how could it not be considering this amazing chart:
Over the past year and a half, there's only been one month where the community powered down more $leo that what we powered up. If that doesn't tell you how bullish and how long term the Lion community is, then I have no idea what will.
It's been an amazing ride, and this LPUD has been a huge success only thanks to the Leaders of the Pack and Apex Lions for delegating amazing prizes, and the Kittens, Cubs and Lions for being consistent in their Leo Staking Goals!
250k Leo in Delegations for this LPUD
The prize pool keeps getting bigger and bigger. We started LPUD a year ago with a total prize pool of 130k $LEO and today, the community leaders have doubled that amount.
It's a day where we all rally and organize together and stake some Leo tokens to show how strong Leo is and how bullish we are about the Leo Ecosystem. Some fun facts about LPUD:
- It began a year ago.
- In case you are new, it happens every 15th of the month.
- A year ago, the price of $leo was ~5c. The Leo:Hive ratio was ~10:1 (Ten $leo were worth 1 $hive).
- Nowadays, the price of $leo hovers around 8c. The Leo:Hive ratio is around 4:1
- The $leo inflation has dropped gigantically thanks to the new tokenomics the LF team has implemented.
In one year, we have powered up more than 5 Million $leo. The current liquid supply is continuing to shrink, and there is not a lot of $leo being printed every month.
This is why LPUD is getting some changes!
LPUD gets Tiers
- CUB attack: Power up at least 50 $leo on the 15th
- LION attack: Power up at least 150 $leo on the 15th.
Depending on how much $leo you power up, you will be eligible for these delegations:
*This is the Bad Luck Prize, [check out the rules here](https://leofinance.io/@onealfa/super-bad-luck-sbl).
- If you power up 50 $leo you can win one of the small (but many) delegations.
- If you power up 150 $leo you can win one of the small and the big delegations.
Remember there are some requirements to become eligible to win one of these prizes:
Your total Leo Power (on the 15th) must be less than 25k.
You must power up at least 150 Leo on June 15.
You must not have powered down Leo since January 15.
Make a post Leo Finance about LPUD (A Thread is not enough). Posts might get a visit from @leo.voter!
Don't forget we have Power Up Badges
Thanks to @hivebuzz, we have our very own LPUD Badges. If you want to earn yours, make sure you power up at least 150 $LEO on July 15th UTC <- the time zone is important!
I haven't missed one this year, looks pretty right?
Prepare for LPUD!
Posted Using LeoFinance Alpha